Valentine day special quotes


Valentine day special quotes


"You're a special friend of mine,
Friend of mine, friend of mine,
You're a special friend of mine,
Be my Valentine."

“There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.”

“Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.”

“Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.”

"I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together."

"Thank you for the special joy I've found in loving you.
We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!"

"Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love."

"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

"I'm glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person."

"On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile."
Nitin Gupta

This is my blog for sharing my travel experiences with friends.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post